Thursday, July 27, 2006

tHiNgS yOu MaY noT hAvE kNoWn aBoUt Me...

My friend Alice sent me these questions.
I finally get around to answering them, oops.


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Subway Manager
2. Hallmark Rep. for 12 Walmart stores
3. School classroom assistant
4. Mural painter

Four movies l’d watch over and over

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Angela's Ashes
4. Fortunes & Misfortunes of Moll Flanders

Four Places I have lived

1. Scotland, UK
2. Texas, USA
3. Georgia, USA
4. Maine, USA

Four television shows l love to watch

1. The worst week of my life
2. Only fools and horses
3. I’m Alan Partridge
4. The Office


Four places I've been on vacation

1. Britain
2. Canada
3. USA
4. Continental Europe/ backpacking


Four of my favorite foods

1. Home cooked Sunday Roasts
2. Mexican
3. Chinese
4. did l say Sunday Roasts?

What rocks my boat?

1. Spending time together as a family ~ lots of laughs
2. Wandering around a garden nursery
3. A good glass of wine & good company
4. Blogging with my friends!

5 comments:

TJ said...

wow...you've been a lot of places...you forgot to mention rancher...lol!! and yes if you wore holes in your shoes you were one I don't care if you didn't own it my friend!!
I have never seen any of the shows you mentioned but then they must be a UK thing...I love sunday roast too...mmmm...mmmmm...hey how come us bloggers are 4th??? Nah...I'm just kiddin' we love bloggin with you to!!
:-D

Grish said...

I have seen The Office. Funny stuff.

Michelle said...

Oh I LOVED the worst week of my life.....so funny!!! And The Office (UK one!!!)....is wonderful.

Oh and Sunday Roasts too......it is Sunday now but we are having Fish and Rice.

PS. Adored the tour of your house!!!

Susie said...

I was looking for your e-mail addy and came here. I didn't have a clue you have another blog! What rocks your boat rocks mine too!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You lived so close to me twice. I wished I would have met you in person.