Wednesday, October 04, 2006

TrAnScEnDeNtAl MoOnShInE

I have been mucking about with my profile picture for a while. This one l did in photoshop last week- l added some effects to create the moon's reflection on my face. I really liked it but unfortunately when l tried to upload to Blogger the file was far too large and when l downsized it the quality was just not there.
Ironically the next day l was at the beach and my son of four years snapped a photo of me relaxing by the water- it was just perfect.

My sister is moon and she tugs at my soul, pulling the tides within me ~ Horizon

2 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I have been reading some of your postings after I found you on Pea's blog and I am enjoying them. Thank you for your blog. It is a lot of fun.

TJ said...

I love this picture of you!!
:-D